Friday, November 11, 2011

Little Indian Girl

Hoorah the end of the week is here! Not that it makes that much of a difference to me, being a stay-at-home Mum. But it does mean my partner is around to help out with the baby - which means more time to be creative, sleep in and enjoy the sunshine :D
So as we enter the weekend I will leave you with a quick illustration I did a couple of weeks back.  It's not perfect and could do with a little bit of tidying but I thought I would post it anyway. Happy weekend!

2 comments:

bee said...

Wow Liz you are on fire! So many awesome designs happening yay! Glad to see you are getting back into it :)
She is really really sweet and happy I love her! Babushka pattern below is also really ace, would make awesome fabric!

The Ink House said...

Thanks Bee. I am on fire aren't I? I am loving doing this stuff. I am so much more into it now I am off work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...