1. If you could sing like anyone in the music world, whose voice would you choose?
I would choose Stevie Nicks because she has a beautiful, unique voice and her songs are timeless. She is also a kick ass chick. I love belting out Fleetwood Mac tunes ahhh...
2. What fantastic creature would you like to have by your side?
Falcor - The Luck Dragon from The Never Ending Story. He remindes me of my old persian cat Wally. He's cute, friendly, fluffy and he can talk. Plus you can ride him. What's not to love :D
3. Is there any book you can read again and again? What is it?
As much as I love reading, I don't really re-read books unless they are DIY or design books. I love books on true crime, biographies, the supernatural or psychic-medium stuff. Give me 20 years and I might come back and re-read some old favs.
4. Is there any historic/cultural event you'd like to witness?
Woodstock. I would love to see it first hand, experience the atmosphere and the music would have been awesome!
5. What did you want to be when you were a child?
A mortician or a marine bioligist - I grew out of the latter but I still like the idea of working in a morgue or being a coroner. I use to work in Pathology - so I like that kind of thing.
6. Your inspiration comes from...
Inspiration is everywhere...other designers, illustrators and bloggers. I love period architecture, decrepit houses, interiors, gardens, fashion, collectables. Sometimes it the kind of day it is or an interesting documentary I've watched. P.S. Sorry Audrey Kawasaki for defacing (literally) your beautiful painting below.
Easy! Food, sleep, meditation, sun or a funny movie :D
I have tagged these wonderful bloggers:
1. Vilde at Journeys of Dreams
2. Kelly at Property of Kelly
3. Lakhsmita at Illustration Poetry
4. Bee at Little Beehive
5. Moira at Moira Millman
6. Shirley at Shirley's Illustrations
7. Tif at Dottie Angel
to answer these questions:
1. What words best describe you?
2. Do you have a phobia or something that terrifies you?
3. Describe your home decorating style?
4.What your favourite items that you own?
5. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
6. If you could have dinner with any 4 people in the world (dead or alive) who would they be and why?
7. If you could have one super power what would it be and what would you do with it?
I look forward to seeing your answers on your blogs if you have the time x