Thursday, November 3, 2011

Little Bo-Peep


Hi Bloggies! What a busy week it's been with Halloween and a public holiday (in Victoria) for the Melbourne Cup. I usually do pretty well with the horses. This year I backed a horse named Illo. I'm always shortening illustration to illo and thought it was a SIGN! Well the horse came second last - BOOoooo!!! I wonder how many other illustrators out there made the same mistake!
Speaking of illos, I'm doing a series of illustrations based on Nursery Rhymes & Fairytales. Yesterday I worked on 'Little Bo-Peep' and at the moment I'm working on 'Jack & Jill'. I am so enthralled with this current project - more to come soon! xx

6 comments:

Little Jackrabbits said...

Love her! Poor lil sheepy is sad though :( Great idea for an ongoing project. Cant wait to see more. xo

Kelly Medina said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the color choice. Too cute! I can't wait to see Jack and Jill next :)

The Ink House said...

Thanks Ladies. Rach - thanks for pointing that out. The sheep should be HAPPY! She found her way home - I will change it on the original. Kelly - I have become side tracked, I've left 'Jack & Jill' and started another 3 illustrations! xx

victor fox said...

Hi Liz,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have been away from the blog land for some time as I got married... yey! The creative womans circle.... im sure its open to everyone. I was just invited to the last one, but I will send you the details when its on next. Its awesome. I have only been to one, but it was super cruisey, we all sat round and listened. The speakers change each month. I will be in touch about the next one xx

PipPipHooray said...

Oh I love her Liz!! She's adorable. Bet the whole series will be fabulous!! ♥

PipPipHooray said...

And I just want to say a huge apology for not replying and seeing your lovely blog posts! I've put my fingers in way too many pies on the internet and have found it too hard to keep up with everything! Teaching me a lesson for sure! :) Seeing as though we're both Melbourne girls... we really should meet... I hope one day we get the chance. Pip x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...