Sunday, July 4, 2010

Vixen Lily brings winter warmth

How freezing has the last month been in Melbourne? I have resorted to snuggling up to my heat pillow at home, in bed, in the car, at work - just to stop freezing into an ice cube. My heat pillow has seen better days, so when my workmate Renae came to work with her funky heat pillows I simply couldn't resist! They have been selling like hot cakes (or hot pillows I should say). Heat pillows are fantastic for keeping warm but are also really economical, they're great for sore, tired muscles and make a lovely yet practical gift. Renae's design skills are evident with her eye for fabulous colour combinations and sourcing of delectable fabrics. You can view Renae's blog 'Vixen Lily' here to see her other heat pillows and stay tuned as she will be selling to the public soon!
Above is my new heat pillow from Vixen Lily

1 comment:

VixenLily said...

Thanks for the post liz :) I'm glad you like it. I will be setting up an etsy shop soon so I'll keep everyone posted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...